Q: Battery good, maybe starter.

My car doesn't start. I had the battery checked by AAA. The service worker says it was good and that it could be a bad starter.

Hi there, I am assuming the engine is not turning over when the start/stop button is being depressed. This would possibly indicate a problem in the CAS (Car Access System). In your BMW the key transmits a code to the Car Access System computer that also relays the code to the Engine computer. All 3 of these components have to be in synchronization and agreement in order for the starter to be activated. My advice is to enlist the help of a mechanic, like one from YourMechanic, who has a scan tool with European programming who can check the system for faults. It may be something as simple as a key replacement which would have to be ordered from a dealer, or possibly a CAS computer or engine computer which are dealer specific items that have to programmed by the manufacturer specifically for your vehicle.