Q: Battery going dead

I have a new battery and alternator and it charge great but my battery seem to go dead had then both tested and checked out good what can cause this problem

I would check the wire between the battery and the alternator. If it is slightly disconnected, it could keep the alternator from keeping the the battery charged. If it is loose, reconnect it and see if it charges your battery.

If the issue persists or you’re unable to perform this task on your own, consider YourMechanic, as one of our mobile technicians can come diagnose your car’s battery issue at the convenience of your home.