Q: Q: Battery draining

My battery drains in my car. i think I might need a new alternator.

3. Q: Battery draining

Q: I need to replace my turbocharger boost sensor.

You have two charge pressure sensors and are labeled sensor 1 located near left rear of motor and has a violet, brown and blue wires going to it. The second sensor is also on left rear of motor and has...

Q: 1990 Volvo 740 idles roughly

Hi there, thanks for writing in about your 1990 Volvo 740. The symptoms sound similar to a vehicle suffering from a boost leak or electronic air metering and fuel delivery faults. The vehicles do not have the new OBD-II ports,...

Q: clutch pedal goes strait to floor and brake fluid is empty

You've probably had a failure in the clutch slave cylinder. The level in the brake fluid reservoir falls because the clutch also uses fluid from the same reservoir. There are compartments in there so that a leak in clutch system...