Q: Q: Battery draining

My battery drains in my car. i think I might need a new alternator.

3. Q: Battery draining

Q: Dash lights and gauges going on and off

Hey there. A problem like this is usually caused by some sort of electrical fault, be it in a switch, perhaps a fuse, or even wiring. As electrical problems can sometimes be difficult to diagnose, I would recommend having the...

Q: 2005 volvo s40 rear end wiggles when going over bumps

Vehicle alignment (affecting directional stability), tires (condition, defects, inflation) and wheels, and worn suspension parts are all possibilities. Only an actual inspection will determine which of these factors needs to be addressed. If you desire that a mechanic determine if...

Q: When I drive a speeds of 25 to 35 the car shakes but if I drive speeds faster than 40 it doesn't shake.

Check the tires for any cupping on the tread. If the tread is cupping, then I recommend replacing the shock absorbers. Also, I recommend having all 4 tires checked for balance and make sure that they are good. A bent...