Q: Battery draining

My battery drains in my car. i think I might need a new alternator.

Yes it is possible you need an alternator, depending on when and how the battery drains. If your battery drains while you are driving your vehicle, chances are good that you might need to replace the alternator. If the battery drains when the vehicle is parked, then the issue might be a parasitic draw. This is something that drains your battery as if you left your radio or lights on. A qualified mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, should be able to run a charging system test and test for a parasitic draw. This will help in pinpointing the issue.