Q: Q: Battery draining

My battery drains in my car. i think I might need a new alternator.

3. Q: Battery draining

Q: Q: Car cranking, but not turning over

Hello, there are many possible reasons for a no-start. Your description is a little confusing since you say it crank but it doesn't turn over. In auto terminology, "crank" and "turn over" have the same meaning. If what you are...

Q: I changed out my crankshaft position sensor and distributor cap and rotor and car still won't start everything else is fine

Hi there. In many cases, a bad or failing camshaft position sensor can cause an engine to stall or not ignite. However, there are other issues that could be going on with your Volvo L5 that may contribute to the...

Q: Engine leaking oil and making noise

Hi. The common components on any given vehicle that produce oil leaks are the valve cover gaskets and the oil pan gasket. The leaks will usually occur on vehicles above 80,000 miles but can occur as low as 50,000 miles....