Q: Battery draining over night when cold outside

How do I find out what's draining my battery overnight only in the cold weather! Nothing is being kept on?

3. Battery draining over night when cold outside

Q: 2000 chevy venture rear brake

Hi there. Since this is a service we provide, the best advice we can offer is for you to purchase a service and repair manual and follow the directions on completing this task. I would also recommend watching this video...

Q: Do you need to remove the engine on a 2010 GMC acadia to replace oil pan

If the oil pan is blocked by other components of the vehicle that are preventing it from being removed, this can be resolved in a few different ways. The engine could be removed and the oil pan replaced very easily...

Q: Service ESC Service Traction

Hi There, It sounds like you may have a faulty wheel speed sensor or potentially a malfunctioning ABS control module. Your car is equipped with wheel speed sensors at each of the four wheels which monitor wheel speed while relaying...