Q: Battery draining over night when cold outside

How do I find out what's draining my battery overnight only in the cold weather! Nothing is being kept on?

3. Battery draining over night when cold outside

Q: A lot of oil is leaking out of the oil filter. It just pours out.

Hello. If oil is leaking from your oil filter, then either the filter is not being installed correctly or the oil filter housing is damaged. Most oil filters use a rubber gasket to seal the oil in the engine. If...

Q: Windshield wipers only go one speed

The wiper high low relay, or fuse may be bad. I recommend having a mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, inspect your windshield wipers, in order to identify and quote the repairs needed.

Q: Q: No power to the radio

Hi there. If you are looking to install an aftermarket radio or complete any work on your 1998 Malibu, it would be a good idea to buy a car repair and service manual for your vehicle. This will give you...