Q: Battery draining over night when cold outside

How do I find out what's draining my battery overnight only in the cold weather! Nothing is being kept on?

3. Battery draining over night when cold outside

Q: Had my vvt replace and check engine light is still on

Hi There, Depending on whether or not the mechanic cleared the code that triggered the check engine light, it may still remain on. If the code was cleared, this may indicate you may have other issues such as a bad...

Q: Car won't shift to higher gear when going uphill

The loss of power can be from a clogged fuel filter or air filter or problems with computer sensors. You may also have transmissions issues also. I would recommend having a mechanic like one from YourMechanic check the filters and...

Q: A mechanic at sears auto center told me I had a oil pan leak. But i have not seen any oil leak from under my car. He recommende

Oil leaks should be repaired because leaking oil can damage external engine components such as rubber motor mounts. If you want the source of the oil leak identified and the repair estimated, simply request an oil leak diagnostic. Your vehicle...