Q: Battery drained every 20 days

The car has a mileage of 45,000 miles and its battery keeps getting drained completely. It happens approximately every 20 days. I went to the dealer who checked the battery and it was fine. I had it replaced however, with a new one, but it didn't solve the problem. There are no error codes. The dealer could find anything wrong as the issue happens sporadically. The starter checks out fine as well. What should I do?

Hello. If the 2011 Porsche Boxster is not being driven, then this will occur due to the number of modules in the vehicle which will drain the battery. If you drive the vehicle regularly then you may have an issue with the programming of one of the modules causing it to not turn off properly. If you plan on having this checked, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to your home or office to diagnose your battery problem.