Q: Q: Battery drain

Will fuse's that light up when blowed drain the battery because the light on the fuse stays on,,,? Thanks

The smartglow fuses you are referencing won’t directly place a noticeable drain on the battery themselves, but if they are blowing repeatedly then there is an electrical short somewhere that could be causing a battery drain on another system. If you are experiencing a battery drain along with repeat blown fuses, then I would suggest having the car inspected for electrical issues and having the battery tested by a qualified professional, such as one from YourMechanic.

3. Q: Battery drain