Q: Battery drain

My battery died. So I charged it. Vehicle started. I drove it around 6 blocks and vehicle started to die. I replaced alternator. Vehicle ran great for 5 days. The next day I went to work, it started good, ran great. Parked it and worked 12 hours. Went to go start it after work and battery was dead. Jumped it and made it home. Pulled in drive way and the battery was draining

A: The battery should be tested (load tested)....

The battery should be tested (load tested). The battery may have a bad cell(s) and thus will not hold a charge and/or has inadequate capacity. If the battery tests OK on a standard load test, you should confirm that the charging system is putting out 13.5 to 14.5 volts at the battery terminals. If battery is good and charging system is good, you have a phantom load(s) that a technician will have to track down by methodically measuring each circuit for current draw that is not supposed to be there when the vehicle is off. If you need assistance, a certified YourMechanic technician can be dispatched to your location to help inspect your issues with your battery not holding a charge.