Q: Battery dies frequently.

3 year old battery keeps dying. Changed alternator and had battery tested. What could be draining the battery?

A: Hello. A battery that is 3 years old may no...

Hello. A battery that is 3 years old may not hold a charge overnight and may pass a load test but not a resistance test. This test is more reliable than a simple load test. The system will need to be tested for a draw on the battery that could kill the battery overnight. If you need help getting this taken care of, a certified pro from YourMechanic can come to your car’s location to inspect the battery problem and have this issue corrected.