Q: Battery dies frequently.

3 year old battery keeps dying. Changed alternator and had battery tested. What could be draining the battery?

3. Battery dies frequently.

Q: Lurching,skipping while idle

Hello and thanks for writing in. It sounds like you may have a misfire of some kind that may be causing the shaking and lurching at idle. Engine misfires can be caused by many different problems and are generally caused...

Q: Hello, my battery died in my car last night I replaced it got home and now it won't start. Starter or alternator? CEL on now also

Hello, thank you for writing in. With full battery power, the battery may still be struggling to use that voltage and it may not be providing enough amperage to the starter. You should have the battery tested at an automotive...

Q: Engine light code P0441

Hello. The P0441 code you are getting is for an incorrect purge flow for the evaporative emissions system. Most of the time the problem is the purge valve itself, though it can be a number of other things. I typically...