Q: Battery dies in 7 hours

My car battery dies overnight

3. Battery dies in 7 hours

Q: It seems like something is not keeping the battery charged in order for the car to run.

Hi, thanks for writing in. In most cases, if your car is not running due to electrical issues, it could be due to your alternator. If the battery is completely shot, the car still would not run. If you are...

Q: Rich idle only, negative STFT

Some common causes of too much fuel being delivered in a situation like that you describe are: a faulty coolant temperature sensor (the temperature signal is a part determinant of injector pulse width); leaking fuel injector(s) allowing too much fuel...

Q: My 2004 Audi TT brake pedal is very hard to press down. It is taking effort to press down and it is stopping slow too.

You probably have a problem with your brake booster or the vacuum line to the brake booster. The brake booster is a vacuum driven device that helps pull the brake pedal down according to the amount of pressure you put...