Q: Battery dies in 7 hours

My car battery dies overnight

3. Battery dies in 7 hours

Q: Battery light turned on, car started running weirdly and it essentially died. Was able to jumpstart briefly, but it died again

This is likely a charging system problem (i.e. alternator or voltage regulator). As you may know, the alternator is responsible for charging the battery while the engine runs by generating amperage and recharging the battery while the engine turns the...

Q: Q: Oil light on

The oil light typically calls for the oil pressure to be tested. You may need to replace the sending unit or fix the cause of the low oil pressure in the engine. The jerking in the engine would depend on...

Q: The car has a decrease in gas mileage

Hello. For a sudden drop like this to occur, it usually means that a sensor it not reading correctly. I usually install a scan tool first to check things like the oxygen sensors and the air flow meter as they...