Q: Battery dies in 7 hours

My car battery dies overnight

3. Battery dies in 7 hours

Q: Engine surging on 2008 audi a4 Quattro

Hi There, What you are describing is a common problem with a dirty or faulty mass air flow sensor. The mass air flow sensor monitors air intake as it is mixed with fuel prior to being injected into the motor....

Q: Wondering if repairs are likely in the near future

Hi there. Most cars are reliable under 100,000 miles. Among the range of cars on the market, Audi is about mid pack in regards to reliability at best. Most Audi's are VW's. In the case of your TT, the 2.0l...

Q: Car shaking after Coil and Spark plug change

Hi Kevin. OBD-II error codes don't always tell the entire story or provide the exact reason for an engine misfire. In fact, most error codes have 5 to 10 possible sources, which can be misread or assumed is a specific...