Q: battery cable replacement

I KMOW I CAN DO IT MYSELF I JUST NEED KNO HOW ITS DONE , HOW TO REPLACE MY CABLE CORDS TO MY CAR

3. battery cable replacement

Q: My car won't start - 1999 Ford Taurus

There is an important distinction to be made here. Is your car not cranking or is it cranking but not starting? Most likely you have a bad connection and a jump start is adding additional voltage to overcome it. Either...

Q: My 2014 ford focus whenni hit the lock button on my remote the beep does not sound and the horn does not work either.

Hello, thank you for writing in. The vehicle has a fuse that is specifically for the horn, and you are going to want to check that first. If the fuse is blown, it is a simple fix in which you...

Q: How do I resolve check engine light on a 2002 ford Taurus SEL that has a A/C compressor bypass pulley installed?

Hi Alex. Thanks for contacting us today. Unfortunately, when any bypass or non-OEM system is installed such as an AC bypass pulley, it's not possible to reprogram the ECU to delete warning lights. It's one of the drawbacks to installing...