Q: battery cable replacement

I KMOW I CAN DO IT MYSELF I JUST NEED KNO HOW ITS DONE , HOW TO REPLACE MY CABLE CORDS TO MY CAR

3. battery cable replacement

Q: My engine light is on and auto zone code says O2 sensor or catalytic converter.

If you have codes to the O2 sensors does not always mean you have bad catalytic converters. You describe different problems that can be the converters and even a transmission shift problems. I would recommend having a mechanic like one...

Q: 2011 Ford Fusion Sport wont reverse and smells like its burning

You may have damaged the transmission when you got stuck in the snow and will need to have the systems checked to see if the transmission needs internal repairs. Have a mechanic like one from YourMechanic come to you to...

Q: Ford Taurus vs. Chevy Impala

The police cars have higher quality of course. But if you are talking about buying a used one, they generally beat the heck out of them and a lot of them are falling apart. That's why they are trying to...