Q: battery cable replacement

I KMOW I CAN DO IT MYSELF I JUST NEED KNO HOW ITS DONE , HOW TO REPLACE MY CABLE CORDS TO MY CAR

Hi there. If you’re trying to change out your battery cables, we actually have a great how to replace the battery cables article that will give you step-by-step instructions. If you read this article and figure out that maybe you should let a professional mechanic complete this job for you; or if this is not the cable cords you’re referring to, please contact one of our professional mechanics to complete this service.

3. battery cable replacement