Q: Q: battery

Will jump off if you put the red cable end to the postive and the ground cable to a bolt on car .will just go dead going down road

Q: I have a 98 ford explorer, when I turn the key in the ignition it turns on but when I put it in drive it jerks & shuts off. Help!!

Hi Rebecca. Thanks for contacting us today in regards to your Ford Explorer. Usually, the type of symptoms you are describing can be caused by a variety of mechanical system issues - ranging from an obstruction of transmission fluid inside...

Q: Q: Speedometer and odometer not working

The speedometer and odometer in the cluster are electronic and, if they do not illuminate, then your cluster may have failed. The cluster would have to be scanned to confirm that it is bad and in need of service. The...

Q: Idling problems and difficult startup

There are many different items that can cause the vehicle to idle poorly. The most common would be the spark plugs and wires, MAF sensor, vacuum leak, IAC valve, exhaust leak, or oxygen sensor failure. I recommend having the vehicle...