Q: Battery replacement.

is it important that i use the same brand battery that came with the car( Volkswagen-Audi) . Should i use the dealer for purchase and installation of the battery?

It is not necessary to use the exact same brand of battery that the vehicle came with from the factory. Although, it is designed specifically for your car it is not required in order for the car to function properly. The important thing is to be sure that your battery has the proper specifications when replacing it. Many after market (non-dealer) companies manufacture batteries that will suit your car properly. I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your location to replace your battery.

3. Battery replacement.