Q: Battery

So I'm pretty sure my battery is completetly dead but I would like advice. Car started fine in the morning, then a couple hours later it wont. I do have a push start car if that makes any difference, but all electric is on and when i start it, it just ticks and evrything shuts off. I had it jumped, finally started, i waited about 15 mins to let it charge before shutting it off. When i tried to start it, the same problem again. Do I just need a new battery?

A: I would start by having the battery tested ...

I would start by having the battery tested since that will be your least expensive route. If that is not the case, I would suggest having it checked with a scanning tool which will download any trouble codes the car’s computer has registered. This era of Dodge Darts are known for some electrical issues related to various control modules. I would recommend having an certified expert, like one from YourMechanic, come to your home to diagnose your starting issue and help you repair it.