Q: Battery

Purchased another battery & something keeps draining the battery..also when I fill up the car the engine light comes on & won't go off till the gas gets to the halfway mark..

Hello. I would need to know the model of your vehicle to be able to give you more information. From my experience with most GM vehicles a battery drain is caused by either caused by a failing ignition switch or body control module. A parasitic drain test would need to be done to fix it. As for the check engine light I would need to scan the computer for codes to see what is coming up. If the issue is consistently occurring when the fuel level changes then most of the time it is caused by an evap leak. If you want to have this electrical issue and check engine light diagnosed, consider having a YourMechanic certified mechanic can come to your home or office to see why the check engine light is coming on and diagnose the battery drain issue.