Q: Bang coming from back of truck

My issue is when I go in reverse I don't hear anything but when I come from a complete stop and accelerate I hear a loud bang from the back of my truck don't know what it is

Hello. From what you are describing it would appear that there is some sort of issue with worn components. A few things I would check are the vehicle’s driveshaft U-joints, center support bushing, and axles. I would also examine the transmission and differential mounts, as well as any rear suspension bushings or links that may also be a possible source of the sound. If you need help having this checked, a mechanic from YourMechanic can come to your home or office to diagnose your car’s banging noise and determine what fixes will solve the issue.

3. Bang coming from back of truck