Q: Bang coming from back of truck

My issue is when I go in reverse I don't hear anything but when I come from a complete stop and accelerate I hear a loud bang from the back of my truck don't know what it is

A: Hello. From what you are describing it woul...

Hello. From what you are describing it would appear that there is some sort of issue with worn components. A few things I would check are the vehicle’s driveshaft U-joints, center support bushing, and axles. I would also examine the transmission and differential mounts, as well as any rear suspension bushings or links that may also be a possible source of the sound. If you need help having this checked, a mechanic from YourMechanic can come to your home or office to diagnose your car’s banging noise and determine what fixes will solve the issue.