Q: Ball joint rattling.

The ball joint on my car has been rattling for a few months. Now, the car turns off when I am driving at low speed.

3. Ball joint rattling.

Q: Wiper motor not working.

Hi there. Your windshield wipers can stop working for a number or reasons. It may as simple as a blown fuse or it can be a wiper motor or other circuit issue. Check fuse B13 in the fuse box under...

Q: lower ball joint broke in half

To give you a usable answer, we (and possibly a lab) would have to have the failed part in hand to determine the failure mode. The problem is there are quite a few disparate causes for a failure of the...

Q: Grinding/popping sound when turning wheels all the way and slight shake in steering wheel/pedals under acceleration.

The problem may be inside the transmission transaxle assembly bearings or in one of the wheel bearings. I recommend having a mechanic like one from YourMechanic come and diagnose the problem to verify and diagnose the problem. It may even...