Q: Ball joint rattling.

The ball joint on my car has been rattling for a few months. Now, the car turns off when I am driving at low speed.

Hi there. The two issues that you are having are not related to each other. If you have a ball joint that is loose enough to cause a rattling then that needs to be replaced as soon as you get a chance because ball joints can break leaving the vehicle hard to control. As for the turning off, most of the time if it only does it at low speeds it may be a dirty throttle body. If the throttle body is dirty then it will choke the engine at low speed causing the engine to starve for air. It may also be a failing throttle body. You should get the assistance of a certified mechanic that specializes in this car, like one from YourMechanic.

3. Ball joint rattling.