Q: Ball joint pop out

I had a accident lately, the other car hit my passenger front wheel and the hit caused the ball joint pop out, can it be put back? or I have to replace the ball joint?

Hi there. Once popped out, the ball joint has to be replaced; this could be a safety concern if not corrected properly. There could also be additional damage to the steering and suspension if the collision was enough to damage the ball joint in such a way. I suggest having a qualified technician perform an inspection to avoid replacing unnecessary parts and avoid a safety concern. Your Mechanic has several available technicians that can assist you with a ball joint replacement service and a steering and suspension inspection.