Q: Q: Ball joint

I am having big problems trying to find the correct ball joint for my Avensis 57 plate. I purchased one (suitable for a 2008 Model), and it had the correct bracket, but the wrong size bolt. Took it back and swapped it for a 2009 part- wrong bracket, correct bolt. Does anyone know if there is a part that combines the two, or have any solutions? Thanks

If your vehicle is a model year 2008 and you find that the ball joint for this year is not correct and you tried to use the 2009 model year part and it still does not fit. I would take a look at the 2007 part to see if it is the correct one since most vehicles are made a year earlier than the year the vehicle is advertised to be. Your vehicle may have ball joints left over from 2007. If this is not correct then make sure you do not have different parts for the 4 cylinder and 6 cylinder motors.

3. Q: Ball joint