Q: Q: Bad thermostat causing overheating

I have a problem with my truck overheating. I think it could possibly be the thermostat.

3. Q: Bad thermostat causing overheating

Q: 2001 Isuzu Rodeo Transmission is jumping high but doesn't pick up speed right away. What could be wrong?

Hi there. Generally speaking, when this type of problem occurs, its caused by one of two transmission issues. Either the torque converter is starting to fail or you have an inner leak or obstruction of transmission fluid, caused either by...

Q: Where can i find a 12" air cleaner cover cover

If this is the factory air cleaner assembly then I suggest looking for it on ebay or at a salvage yard. Otherwise you would need to replace the entire unit with an aftermarket one.

Q: Exhaust leak from engine gasket right after catalytic converter keeps blowing out. What needs changing O2 sensor or converter ? 2000 Chevrolet S10

Hello - I suspect that either the flange joint after the converter has a defect that continues to leak, despite new gaskets, or the muffler is stopped up, increasing exhaust pressure on that joint. I recommend an exhaust system inspection...