Q: Bad brakes 2007 Hyundai Sonata

I continued to drive car with bad brakes and roters, now tire feels locked.

Hi there - I recommend a brake system inspection to determine what components in your brake system must be replaced. I would expect brake pads and brake rotors at a minimum, and possibly the brake calipers as well if they have seized ("tire feels locked"). I suggest this be performed by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, and give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.

3. Bad brakes 2007 Hyundai Sonata