Q: Bad brakes 2007 Hyundai Sonata

I continued to drive car with bad brakes and roters, now tire feels locked.

3. Bad brakes 2007 Hyundai Sonata

Q: Strange clunking/knocking noise coming from the front of the driver's side.

The tire wear represents misalignment, notably too much negative camber if the wear is on the inside edge of the tire. Such wear can be caused by worn ball joint but that would have to be evaluated. There are on...

Q: When idling it over heats but when I press on the gas and bring the rmps up they suddenly drop and my car cools down?

When you accelerate the engine, although you are adding heat, the water pump also spins faster increasing coolant flow through the engine and to the radiator. Perhaps there is an issue with the water pump and/or the water pump drive...

Q: Why is my oil filter crushing/squeezing after few minutes of driving?

I would suggest checking the oil passages and oil pump. This can happen when oil passages get clogged and the oil pump has to work harder to pump oil. The pressure from the overworking of the oil pump can cause...