Q: Bad brakes 2007 Hyundai Sonata

I continued to drive car with bad brakes and roters, now tire feels locked.

3. Bad brakes 2007 Hyundai Sonata

Q: Car wont turn over battery is good

It sounds like you may be having an issue with your starter. I would recommend having your starter professionally tested with a digital multimeter. This test will determine if battery power is reaching the starter. If battery power is reaching...

Q: Q: Check engine light

There are literally hundreds, if not thousands, of possible causes for the check engine light to come on. The only real way to know what has caused the light to come on is to pull the diagnostic trouble codes with...

Q: When I get a jumpstart it works drive it for 10 miles and cut it off and it want crank again it's completely dead

You possibly have a dead battery and/or a faulty charging system. The very first thing to do is be sure you have a fully, 100% charged battery that passes a load test. If the battery passes a load test be...