Q: Bad brakes 2007 Hyundai Sonata

I continued to drive car with bad brakes and roters, now tire feels locked.

3. Bad brakes 2007 Hyundai Sonata

Q: can a fan motor that is going out cause enough vibration to loosen bolts securing it to frame causing fan to bite into radiator?

The fan bolts would not loosen on their own and may not have been tightened up all the way. I have seen the fan blades come off and damage the radiator but never a fan bolts coming loose. They were...

Q: Getting error code P0128

This code is a sign that the engine did not get to operating temperature in a specified amount of time and the computer turns on the Check Engine Light. The most common problem is that the engine thermostat is partly...

Q: There is a squeaking noise near the timing belt and an oil leak - 2007 Acura TSX

Hi there. It is likely the squeaky noise is either the timing belt tensioner wiggling on a dry pivot point or the timing belt idler pulley bearing which is losing its lubricating grease. Replacing the timing belt, the tensioner, and...