Q: Bad battery in car.

Car does not start. I believe it is the battery.

3. Bad battery in car.

Q: Key getting stuck in ignition of a 2004 Chrysler Pacifica

The shift linkage can have problems that the vehicle is not getting all the way into park so the ignition can not be turned all the way off. The shift cable bushings are known to fail and may need to...

Q: High idle and poor gas on my 92 Chevy s10 4.3 . How can I fix this?

Hi Dominga. Thanks for submitting your question today. There could be several mechanical problems causing the high idle and excessive fuel consumption. Usually, it is something simple - like a loose vacuum line, dirty or damaged mass air flow sensor...

Q: What happens if you put ow520 oil in a 2011 Chrysler 200?

Hi there- you will likely not notice any difference at all, and it is unlikely to cause any engine damage. The "0" (vs 5) rating has to do with the fluidity of the oil when it is coldest. It will...