Q: Bad battery cables or terminals?

My car battery is having issues starting. I think my battery cables are going bad, or I have a problem with my battery terminals and battery cables.

3. Bad battery cables or terminals?

Q: What kind of battery terminal fits a Suzuki sx4?

Duralast Battery Cable, part number 07765 or part number 07764 will work on your vehicle. If you are seeking the negative terminal cable assembly, that is readily available from Suzuki dealers and easily installed. The positive side of the circuit...

Q: How do I remove the tonneau cover?

The tonneau cover can be removed to save space. To remove the tonneau, push one of the ends of the cover housing in, then pull the tonneau cover out of its position.

Q: Why isn't my truck not starting?

You have an electrical issue at the fuel tank. It is possible a wire was pinched/broken on the fuel pump assembly. Also possible is the fuel pump harness was damaged or pinched when your fuel tank was removed and replaced....