Q: Bad 5th cylinder - misfiring?

Does it need valve job or piston work

3. Bad 5th cylinder - misfiring?

Q: Misfire in cylinder 6

As you may know know, a misfire can be caused by many different things ranging from a faulty ignition coil, to bad spark plug wires, bad spark plugs, a faulty crankshaft position sensor, a lean fuel condition which could be...

Q: Q: My car won't start.

It sounds as if you may have two separate issues related to the fuel system going on here. The fuel gauge may be inaccurate; this is caused by the fuel sending unit, which is a unit inside the fuel tank...

Q: No start and has codes P1626 and P0463. 2000 Chevrolet Express 1500

Hi there. Check the fuel pump and see if its working. The code P0463 means that the fuel level sensor is not picking up what is in the vehicle. Make sure that there is fuel in the fuel tank and...