Q: Bad 5th cylinder - misfiring?

Does it need valve job or piston work

3. Bad 5th cylinder - misfiring?

Q: What causes Cylinder misfire? Spark plugs, wires and coil pack already replaced 2005 Dodge Stratus

Hello - in addition to the components which deliver spark on command (which you have already replaced), are the components which determine when the spark should be delivered (crankshaft and camshaft position sensors). A bad fuel mixture will cause misfire...

Q: Car keeps cranking over when not holding key, but still wont start

It sounds like you have 2 problems here, the starter and an engine stalling problem. The starter problem is probably the starter solenoid, a power switch (integrated into the starter assembly) that takes a small current from the ignition switch...

Q: Can I change my V8 to a V6 in my 2000 Mercury Moutaineer

Hello. This is something that is possible but it is not typically cost effective. The engine will fit in place but you will need to change over the transmission and all of the electrical and the computers. Once that is...