Q: Q: Backfire

Hello i have a serious backfire issue and here are the points. Checked timing Checked carburator cleaning and synchronisation. New sparkplugs New fresh petrol Good petrol pump Very high compression of 11.

Good stationary running but when i increase around 2500 rpm the engine backfires and doesn't come trough to higher rev's. Driving is nearly impossible.

1/ is the very high compression a possible cause 2/ cdi ignition is not working but on stroboscope measuring it seems working well 3/ a petronic is installed to replace the points

I'm scared the high pressure is the cause and means I have to rebuild the engine.

Would be great to hear an experts opinion