Q: Backfire - 1993 GMC C2500 Suburban

truck was backfiring. New cap and wires. Now wont start at all. Double checked wire order but still no luck.

3. Backfire - 1993 GMC C2500 Suburban

Q: Car has fuel compression and spark but it won't start.

Hi there. From the description you have provided, it would appear you have replaced everything related to the vehicle's engine running. Obviously, replacing components without a diagnoses is not working. It could be, a faulty ignition switch allowing the engine...

Q: Car is misfiring, oil in ignition coil & spark plug

Soak up the oil in the hole and clean it out with brake cleaner. Then dry it before replacing the spark plugs and ignition coils. You should replace all 4 coils as a set with new plug wire boots and...

Q: My car only starts if I cover the air intake tube where the air filter goes

This may suggest you have a vacuum leak. When plugging the air intake tube, you are choking the motor off from supplying it with air. If taking your hand off and allowing it to breathe on its own causes it...