Q: Back windows not functioning.

Neither of the back windows is functioning. This could be a wiring issue as I ordered a new switch for the main switch and the rear driver's side window rolled down, but would not roll back up. I also checked the fuses and they looked fine.

A: It sounds like you replaced the switch and ...

It sounds like you replaced the switch and it is still not working. It could potentially be the motor itself, or it could be possible that you got a dud part from the store. If you can’t find the problem have a certified mechanic from YourMechanic test for power and fix the problem.