Q: Back window not going up

The back window won't go up. I have two new window power motors.

It is very common to have window motor failures on this vehicle. I would remove the door panel and check for power at the motor to verify that it is bad, but I have not seen anything else on this vehicle to cause this other than broken wires going into the door. With the panel removed, all of the wires can also be checked for breakage. If you need to have this done, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to your home or office to remove the door panel and inspect your windows for problems. From this diagnosis, they will be able to make the repairs necessary to have your windows functioning again.