Q: Back window not going up

The back window won't go up. I have two new window power motors.

3. Back window not going up

Q: I'm putting a 2004 3.7 engine into a 2002 jeep liberty and I understand that I have to change the reluctor ring but is it 16 or 12

The two engines you cite use completely different computers (PCM/ECM) and the casting numbers are completely different. You can try it but you are all but guaranteed to have start up and operational problems due to incompatibility with the existing...

Q: Q: Windows not going up or down

Hi there. Since multiple windows are not rolling up or down, this rules out the window motors. The parts that require attention are the window switch themselves. Your master switch or each individual window switch may not be working properly....

Q: Emergency brake in 2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee stuck

Hello. If your Jeep feels like it is slowing down on its own, then the brakes may be binding. It may have to do with the parking brake or it can be something else. I would typically get the vehicle...