Q: Back window not going up

The back window won't go up. I have two new window power motors.

3. Back window not going up

Q: I have a new thermostat, how much should it cost to change it out?

Billing question sent to CS for the cost to replace the thermostat on a 2010 Jeep Liberty V6- 3.7L.

Q: Q: How do I use the express windows?

The express power windows make it easier for you to open or close your windows. To use the express power window feature, press the window switch all the way down, or pull the window switch all the way up, and...

Q: Slight resistance when driving forward, ABS light is on.

I would have a mechanic check it out to determine why your ABS light is on. They can check ABS codes with a scan tool to determine the problem. It may be a bad wheel speed sensor.