Q: Back window not going up

The back window won't go up. I have two new window power motors.

3. Back window not going up

Q: My truck is having difficulty accelerating past 55 mph, what can be the cause of that?

Hi, thanks for writing in. Sometimes when you move from the mainland to the Hawaiian Island, a few issues could occur. One is excessive saltwater corrosion that could cause damage to steering components or exposed rubber pieces underneath the vehicle....

Q: Air coming through window

If a window in your car is closed and air is coming through it, chances are the molding around the window has failed. It could also be that your window isn't closing properly due to a failed window regulator. Have...

Q: My vehicle hesitates while im driving..

It sounds like you may have a clogged catalytic converter that is not allowing the vehicle exhaust to breathe correctly. The catalytic converter converts toxic exhaust gases into less harmful pollutants that are suitable to be expelled into the atmosphere....