Q: Back wheels shaking

The back wheels in my car are shaking when I drive.

3. Back wheels shaking

Q: Car shaking badly, difficulty accelerating, wheels hot

You will need to have the brakes checked to see why the brake pressure is staying applied to the front calipers. It sounds like the brake master cylinder is not returning. There is a recall for the vehicle brake master...

Q: Q: Check Engine light

You likely have a blown fuse which supplies voltage to the diagnostic connector. This will prevent the scan tool to connect to the engine computer. Most of the time GM likes to use the cigarette lighter fuse to supply the...

Q: Side mirrors not moving

If your side rearview mirrors are not working but you can hear the motor moving, then they may have come loose, or are either broken from the backing plates. I would recommend having a professional technician, such as one from...