Q: Back up camera is not aligned

I have noticed on my SUV that the center alignment line projected by the back-up camera when backing up does not align with the center of the hitch itself. I have not looked to see if the camera can be shifted left or right, but had just assumed it was centered on the vehicle by the factory. I also assume that the hitch is centered on the vehicle, but I haven't looked. I just assumed the alignment marker could be digitally shifted, but I can't find the setting. Any suggestions?

Unfortunately, this vehicle is so new, I don’t have much repair information on it. It looks like there may be a way to adjust it via infotainment system menu screen. Check your owner’s manual, and if that doesn’t help, give your local dealer a call.