Q: Back tire wobbly

My tire on my back left side has a little wobble in it, I can see it looking out of my rear view mirror. It doesn't feel wobbly when im driving but I can see it, any thoughts on what might be wrong?

This could be a variety of things ranging from an out-of-balance wheel and tire, to a loose lug nut, a bad wheel bearing, or even a tire that is warped slightly. Driving with this symptom is a safety hazard and could even lead to an accident. I recommend having a local expert inspect the tire in person in order to have this scoped out and corrected.