Q: Q: Back power windows not working

The back power windows are not working on my Ford Explorer. I can't raise or lower them from either the backseat switches or from the driver's side switches.

Looking at the wiring diagram for you vehicle, it looks like the problem is probably in the driver’s master switch. The only thing the back windows share is a common ground through this switch. It’s also possible (though unlikely) that both rear power window motors failed independently. A trained professional, such as a one from YourMechanic, will be able to diagnose your rear windows to have them working them.

3. Q: Back power windows not working