Q: Back floorboards getting flooded

The AC lines in my car are clogged, and the back floorboards are getting flooded as a result.

This is a common problem on vehicles. One method of repair is to use compressed air to blow through the drain tubes, from the bottom, to clear out debris. The heater/AC box may need to be accessed and/or opened, to clear any obstruction. You may want to enlist the help of a mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will have the tools and training to inspect your AC system, and clear out the drain tubes.

3. Back floorboards getting flooded