Q: Back door hard to open

The back door on the passenger's side doesn't open very easily. We can't open the back seat door from the inside.

The latch for the passenger’s side door is most likely binding on the striker; the striker should be checked for drag metal damage. As for the back seat door not opening from the inside, I would check to see if the inside handle gears are broken-off. If this is the case, the inside handle would need to be replaced. I recommend that you have a mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, come by to inspect your doors, and recommend the best path to repair.

3. Back door hard to open