Q: Back door hard to open

The back door on the passenger's side doesn't open very easily. We can't open the back seat door from the inside.

A: The latch for the passenger's side door...

The latch for the passenger's side door is most likely binding on the striker; the striker should be checked for drag metal damage. As for the back seat door not opening from the inside, I would check to see if the inside handle gears are broken-off. If this is the case, the inside handle would need to be replaced. I recommend that you have a mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, come by to inspect your doors, and recommend the best path to repair.