Q: Back air shocks drop, car too low warning

I have a constant issue with the back air shock that keeps dropping down. The dashboard starts showing the "car too low'' warning illuminated in red as well as the "stop" warning. I went to the garage and the mechanic had the compressor and relay replaced. On another occasion, the fuse was replaced. The car can run well for several days until the whole thing occurs again. How can this be fixed permanently?

A: Hey there, thanks for writing in about your...

Hey there, thanks for writing in about your 2007 Mercedes-Benz E550. It sounds like you have covered almost all bases except for the possibility of a leak in the air spring itself. This is a common issue on these vehicles and can be repaired relatively inexpensively. If you would like to have this taken care of, a certified pro from YourMechanic can come to your car's location to inspect the suspension to verify the problem and help you follow through with repairs.