Q: Axle won't snap all the way back in after replacing motor

Axle won't snap back in all the way after replacing motor.

3. Axle won't snap all the way back in after replacing motor

Q: When front axle cv shaft is repaired does it come with cv boot

There are a couple basic scenarios when it comes to CV axle repair or replacement. If you have a torn boot on the vehicle, and it has not been torn for long and thus the CV joint is not yet...

Q: Hello, I just got my front lower ball joints and control arms replaced today, but I am now experiencing a tinking sound.

The most obvious possibility is damage to the CV joint during control arm replacement. In your application, the CV joint and boot will be impacted unless precautions are taken when the ball joint is separated from the steering knuckle. Indeed,...

Q: coolant keeps draining fast without leakage.

If you are loosing coolant but do not see signs of any leaks, then there is only one other place for it to go. In the engine and most likely out of the exhaust. It's possible that you may have...