Q: Axle won't snap all the way back in after replacing motor

Axle won't snap back in all the way after replacing motor.

3. Axle won't snap all the way back in after replacing motor

Q: Won't move sound like a cat in a blender

I don't know what a cat in a blender sounds like, but I think I may know what it is that you are hearing. It's possible that you have had a CV joint fail, in which case the transmission and...

Q: Buzzing sound on freeway

Hello. This is a problem that comes up quite often on this vehicle. If the buzzing is coming from the inside of the vehicle then it is typically caused by a ground problem. The buzzing is usually the result of...

Q: Knocking from front right tire after getting a flat and putting a new tire and rim on. 2003 Olds Alero

Hi there. Chances are the noise heard from the right front wheel is the result of the replacement rim and tire. This may not be safe to drive and should be corrected, before continued driving. If the rim is correct...