Q: AWE tuning quad outlet

I want to change the exhaust on my car, and I want to fit the AWE tuning quad outlet exhaust on it. But it says in the performance section the non s-line cars can’t fit the quad outlet. Do you know if there is anyway to fit the quad tips on my car or do I have to get a dual outlet?

Hello. You can fit that outlet with some body modifications and some exhaust bending. If you want it to fit, you will need to either put on the s-line bumper or have your bumper cut to fit. Then the replacement exhaust would need to be heated slightly and bent to fit properly. This would need to be done at an exhaust shop.

3. AWE tuning quad outlet