Q: Average cost of inspection 2 I'm planning on a trip to Washington state and plan on driving and want to make sure my BMW is up to

The average cost of inspection number two

Hi Justin,

Thank you for your interest in YourMechanic! The inspection cost varies from $60-$90 depending on the city you live in.

To verify that we serve your location and are able to set a quote for your vehicle, please go online to request a quote at yourmechanic.com/book . You will have to answer a few basic questions about your vehicle, issue, labor request and location to help us verify your request. Once we supply you with a quote, you will be able to book an appointment online with a mechanic.

Best regards,

Erick YourMechanic Team.

3. Average cost of inspection 2 I'm planning on a trip to Washington state and plan on driving and want to make sure my BMW is up to