Q: avanza

is it safe to drive a vehicle with failing trailing arm bushing suspension?

Q: The lower control arms keep breaking the bushings, what could be the problem?

This may suggest that the control arms themselves may be bent or not properly aligned when installed. As you know, the control arm is designed to bend and flex according to road conditions and the way the driver controls the...

Q: P0174 bank 2 system too lean. If I keep driving with this code will I damage my engine? My car doesn't seem to be driving poorly

If your engine is running lean and you continue to drive on it with this condition, it can cause your engine to overheat and potentially damaged internal engine parts. Running rich is always better than running lean because extra fuel...

Q: Tire leaning in

This is an obvious damage to the spindle in the rear or the upper control arm. Also alignment is out causing the steering wheel to be off center. You should have a 4 wheel alignment check to isolate the bent...