Q: Automatic window having trouble rolling up

The electronic driver's side window is having trouble rolling up and down. The motor makes a sound like it's trying to work, but the window will not go all the way up.

A: Hi. The window glass is attached to the win...

Hi. The window glass is attached to the window regulator and motor assembly through a mechanical connection which may be high strength glue or bolts to keep them together. The regulator assembly moves the window up and down along the track which has a mounting point inside the door as well. A binding regulator assembly or loose window track are very likely to be causing your concern. Have an experienced technician remove the door panel and inspect the window’s components.

Recommended services
Get a Quote