Q: Automatic window having trouble rolling up

The electronic driver's side window is having trouble rolling up and down. The motor makes a sound like it's trying to work, but the window will not go all the way up.

A: Hi. The window glass is attached to the win...

Hi. The window glass is attached to the window regulator and motor assembly through a mechanical connection which may be high strength glue or bolts to keep them together. The regulator assembly moves the window up and down along the track which has a mounting point inside the door as well. A binding regulator assembly or loose window track are very likely to be causing your concern. Have an experienced technician remove the door panel and inspect the window's components.