Q: Automatic sliding door is not working-paasenger side.

We purchased this van a couple weeks ago, and after the battery died the door stopped opening or closing. We replaced the center roller and now can at least manually open and close it. We have tried several "reset" techniques and checked all the fuses. You can still hear what we think is the closing motor latching the door completely when we manually shut it. The seller did mention he was having trouble with the door "when the van was cold". Can you help diagnose the issue? Thanks!

Hello. This van is notorious for having door motor and module failures. It is very common for them to fail and need replacement. It was so common that Honda has had many technical service bulletins for it. Usually, I use my scan tool to reinitialize the doors to see if they will work. If that does not help I would replace the modules and motors and that will take care of the doors. If you want to have the sliding doors repaired, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to your home or office to diagnose and repair this door issue.