Q: Automatic seatbelt on drivers side stuck in open position

My Saturn SW-1 Station Wagon has automatic seatbelts on it. The drivers shoulder seat belt is stuck in the forward position. I tried moving it when I start the car and looking at the fuse (which wasn't tripped).

The seat belt track needs to be replaced most likely. The track works like a window motor and it requires the door to be closed completely to operate. Once the door is verified to be closed and signal to belt to close and motor is not activated then the track is proven to be bad. These are not serviceable and needs replaced as a whole. If you’d like a second opinion on this, consider contacting a certified technician, like one from YourMechanic, they’ll be able to diagnose the electrical issue firsthand and suggest what to do from there.

3. Automatic seatbelt on drivers side stuck in open position