Q: Automatic front doors not working

The automatic door does not work on either of the front doors.

Hi there. Looking at the wiring diagram for your vehicle, I don’t see anything the rear door locks have in common that they also do not share with the front. It could be that you have two bad door lock actuators or switches. When the door unlock button is pressed, the door lock relay is closed and power flows to the door lock actuator, which unlocks your door. I suggest having a trained professional, such as one from YourMechanic, inspect the door situation and repair the vehicle.