Q: automatic car transmission fluid

my car have leake in automatic car transmission fluid is it ok to drive with it?

Hello, thank you for writing in. Transmission fluid is a very vital component to the vehcile. The tranmission will not work properly without a proper level and pressure. With that said a very minor leak may be okay for minor travel. This is assuming that you keep an eye on the fluid level and add it when needed. A more serious leak should not be driven on. The transmission failing while driving may cause the vehicle to stop and be incapable of moving. This may leave you stranded in very dangerous situations. The sooner a transmission issue is fixed, the less likely you are to do more expensive and extensive damage. This should be taken care of ASAP. For more help with resolving the leak, contact our service department.

3. automatic car transmission fluid