Q: automatic car transmission fluid

my car have leake in automatic car transmission fluid is it ok to drive with it?

3. automatic car transmission fluid

Q: Where is the transmission fluid dipstick located on my 2017 Toyota Prado

Hello. Yout Toyota does not have a dip stick. Your vehicle is designed with a fill plug located in the transmission pan. The only way to add fluid is with a transfer pump and the correct adapter for the transmission...

Q: Two cylinders misfiring

There are many possibilities for misfires. Spark plugs are common on your engine to cause misfires. Fuel injectors and ignition coils are likely as well. If there are only 2 cylinders misfiring, they could be related, or not. If they...

Q: 2003 Toyota Camry. Car still overheating after changing fan assembly, cooling temp sensor, and thermostat. Need help.

Be sure not to drive the car if it is overheating because overheating can warp the cylinder head and/or engine block causing costly damage. In addition to the items you have already serviced, the most common causes of overheating include...