Q: automatic car transmission fluid

my car have leake in automatic car transmission fluid is it ok to drive with it?

3. automatic car transmission fluid

Q: The vehicle is experiencing a lack off power.

Your throttle position sensor is a possibility if there is a spot along the sensor that is damaged. The vehicle data can be watched with a professional scan tool. As you sweep the throttle, you should see the voltage change...

Q: No heat,defrost or air coming from front a/c vents

Hello - there a couple of possibilities here for this problem: the blower motor resistor pack, or the fan switch portion of the HVAC control itself. The blower motor resistor pack regulates fan speed in the Low or Medium positions,...

Q: Changing odometers from displaying kilometers to miles

Hi there, thanks for writing in. All you need to do is just press the trip button on and hold it then you will see that the odometer will switch back and forth on the speedometer from metric to standard...