Q: automatic car transmission fluid

my car have leake in automatic car transmission fluid is it ok to drive with it?

3. automatic car transmission fluid

Q: My can satar smoothly but engine died few second..

Hi there. It sounds like you may have an idle air control valve failing. Can you hold the accelerator pedal to keep the engine running? If so, this is the most likely cause of what you're experiencing. If, however, the...

Q: front left making a rumble. doesnt do it when slightly turning left

It is likely that the left front wheel bearing has failed. When you swerve to the left on a ramp, what you doing is transferring some of the weight of the car from the left to the right. The transference...

Q: White smoke coming out of hood when idle / stopped

This sounds unfortunately like a blown head gasket problem. The fluctuation in temperature and white smoke is usually a sign of this. I would suggest having the coolant tested for traces of combustion gases which will indicate if the head...