Q: Automatic?

or Manual?

Q: Q: Car not starting after sitting

The ignition switch is very common to be the failure for these conditions. I recommend seeking a certified technician, like one from YourMechanic, to come and test your vehicle for you. They will be able to verify the need to...

Q: Causes of overheating 2012 Hyundai Accent

Hi there - overheating is caused by the inability of the cooling system to deal with the heat generated by the engine. The engine itself can overheat from a stuck (closed) thermostat, or a blown head gasket (which effectively "superheats"...

Q: Hood won't close

Hello. If the hood latch won't close, then the latch, cable, and hood release handle need to be inspected. The cable and handle must be checked to be sure they operate freely and return to the latch position. The latch...