Q: Auto levelling

Hi ,can i remove relay anr 4652 in range rover p38 so i can disable auto leveling at night or is there any ather way to do it??

3. Auto levelling

Q: My tight front sway bar bushing broke and came off. Can I drive it 60 miles home to repair?

Hi, thanks for writing in. The vehicle is not safe to drive with a broken link. You can try and drive it the 60 miles if you drive slow and avoid sudden lane changes, but I still would not recommend...

Q: Reversed jumper cables and car will not start and is not getting any power.

Hi John. Thanks for contacting us. Hopefully the fuses and electrical relays have done their job and are blown, causing this issue. In many cases, crossing the battery cables during a jump start will damage the ECU. So, yes -...

Q: Throttle Issues after cleaning it

The throttle body is not designed to be taken apart to be cleaned and you may have got cleaner into the sensors and actuator motor causing a short in the throttle body electrical parts. You need to have the computer...