Q: Audio/video port not working.

The A/V port is not working. I can't connect the GPS or any electronic device.

A: Hello, I believe you are talking about the ...

Hello, I believe you are talking about the auxiliary audio port on the Honda CR-V. It’s possible that the port is bad as well and needs to be changed out. I would recommend having a technician come out and test the port and replace them as needed. Unfortunately they may not be able to get that part for that car due to it being over 10 year in age. You may need to install an aftermarket radio that has an auxiliary input on it.