Q: Audible thud like sound and feel between acceleration and deceleration...

When I a cell and let off the accelerator there is a thud sound and feel in the front of the vehicle just not sure what from....

A: This sound like a broken motor or transmiss...

This sound like a broken motor or transmission mount. You will need to have all of them checked to see which one is broken. From there you will know what needs to replaced. The noise you’re hearing is the sound of the engine lifting up and going back down. If you’d like to get this fixed, consider YourMechanic, as a certified technician can help you diagnose the sound and help you with the replacements that are necessary.