Q: AUDI A4 Power loss and cutting

What could be the cause of the power loss,jerking and cutting on an AUDI A4 while it is moving.Nothing is showing to be wrong on the dashboard.The car was just servIced recently. Its a 2.0 petro engine which is an automatic transmission.The problem started three days ago after traveling 720km.Spark plugs,Oil filter,Fuel filter and oil were all replaced when the car was being serviced.....The car was very ok after service and I used it for three weeks but after traveling 720 km thats when the problem started.....

Will appreciate your response..

A: Since the trouble began so soon after it wa...

Since the trouble began so soon after it was serviced, I suggest taking it back in for a recheck. You mention that spark plugs were replaced. Your Audi's symptoms could be caused by a poor connection at a spark plug or ignition coil.

If you would like a different technician to inspect and diagnose it, you may want to have one of the highly rated technicians from YourMechanic come check it out for you. They will be able to diagnose the loss of power and make the necessary repairs to get your car running normally again.