Q: atomatic gear light coming on

I have a ford ranger 2.2D 2015 menual when i drive the automatic gear light comes on & it loses power after i switch it off & restart it she moves well until the light comes on i don't even have a load on the bakkie

Hi there. I am not quite certain which warning light you’re referring to with your 2015 Ford. However, the best way to determine why a light is on, and if it’s causing problems with your car is to have a professional mobile mechanic come to your location and complete a check engine light is on inspection.