3. Q: AT light turns on

Q: Lots of squealing from engine. I have been told idle pulley bad. Mechanic out of town. Should I drive car? Land Rover LR3

It would be recommended not to drive the vehicle until it is looked at by a certified mechanic. If the [idler pulley])(https://www.yourmechanic.com/services/idler-pulley-replacement) were to fail, the drive belt would be unable to spin the water pump and cause an overheating...

Q: why is my cruise main indicator light on and and it is gray? and how do i turn it off??

Hello there. When the cruise control light is illuminated in this manner, it indicates a problem somewhere within this system. It could be as minor as a stored error code in the ECU of your vehicle that simply needs to...

Q: Q: AC and fan not working

The information provided for your Mazda leads me to believe that the blower motor may be the primary concern as to why your car’s AC and fan are not working. If you try all the settings of your fan and...